Mission / Vision / Values
Provide quality support for life training and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Empower people with disabilities and their families to the highest level of life enrichment and vocational apportunities through innovative social business practices.
- Life Changing
- We value assisting people with disabilities and their families, staff, employees, members of the Board of Directors, and others to have a positive and uplifting experiences as a result of being a part of JCDC.
- Empowerment - We value the empowerment of people with disabilities & their families by asking them to define their experiences with JCDC through sharing their wants, and allowing them the opportunity to obtain those wants as much as possible.
- We value the collaborative efforts of working with other organizations to create employment and service opportunities for people with disabilities.
- We value the act of advocating for people with disabilities in a positive and uplifting manner.
- We value new ideas and new ways of providing services & doing business.
- New business Development
- We value the creation of new business opportunities that will employ people with disabilities, increase the quality of service provision.
- Performance Excellence - We value all things done well and done on time.